Shevchenko Yu.L., Matveev S.A., Miminoshvili L.G.
Pirogov National Medical and Surgical Center, Moscow
A brief educational, clinical, research and pedagogical biography of the Russian doctor, doctor of medicine, professor of the Military Medical Academy, bacteriologist, Petrograd public mayor Yurevich V.A. is presented. His contribution to the development of gravitational blood surgery is shown.
Keywords: Yurevich Vadim Alexandrovich, professor, Military Medical Academy, Department of Infectious Diseases, plasmapheresis.
1. Yurevich VA, Rozenberg NK. On the question of flushing blood outside the body and the vitality of red blood cells. Russian doctor. 1914; 13(18): 637-639. (In Russ.)
2. Russian Military Medical Academy (1798–1998). Yu.L. Shevchenko, editor. St. Petersburg: VmedA, 1998. 728 p. (In Russ.)
3. Professor of the Military Medical (Medico-Surgical) Academy. A.B. Belevitin, editor. — 2nd ed., Rev. and additional. St. Petersburg: VmedA, 2008. 616 p. (In Russ.)
4. Kotiv BN, Lobachev IV, Kruglov VI. The Imperial Military Medical Academy in photographs of the late 19th — early 20th century. St. Petersburg: VmedA im. CM. Kirova, 2017. 200 p. (In Russ.)
5. Sokolov AA. Russian pioneers of therapeutic plasmapheresis and extracorporeal hemocorrection. Dedication to the 90th anniversary of the world’s first plasmapheresis. Efferent therapy. 2003; 9(1): 3-15. (In Russ.)
6. Sokolov AA, Soloviev AG. Russian pioneers of therapeutic plasmapheresis and extracorporeal hemocorrection. To the 100th anniversary of the world’s first plasmapheresis. Efferent therapy. 2013; 19(1): 3-9. (In Russ.)