Karpov O.E.1, Gusarov V.G.1, Zamyatin M.N.1, Kotsyubinsky D.V.1, Zdiruk K.K.1, Ramaniuk T.I.2
1 Federal State Public Institution „National Medical and Surgical Center named after N.I. Pirogov” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, Moscow
2 PHILIPS LLC
The article substantiates the necessity of digital solutions implementation into the activities of the anesthesiology and resuscitation service of a multidisciplinary clinic and, using the example of the National Medical and Surgical Center named after N.I. Pirogov, determines the requirements due to the specifics of a large multidisciplinary surgical center. The key project stages to create a specialized clinical information system are highlighted, the necessary organizational, engineering and information technology solutions, current results are considered. Estimates of the time spent on the workflow of specialized departments were made. It is shown that the practical results meet the requirements for improving the quality and safety of medical care, and can be used for broadcasting to other medical organizations.
Keywords: anesthesiology, intensive care, medical documentation, information technology, clinical information systems, implementation methodology.
1. Ehteshami A, Sadoughi F, Ahmadi M, Kashefi P. Intensive Care Information System Impacts. Acta Inform Med. 2013;21(3):185–191.
2. Donati A, Gabbanelli V, Pantanetti S, et al. The impact of a clinical information system in an intensive care unit. J. Clin. Monit. Comput. 2008;31–36.
3. Eden A, Grach M, Goldik Z, et al. The implementation of an anesthesia information management system, Eur. J. Anaesthesiol. 2006;23:882–889.
4. Karpov OEh, Subbotin SA, Shishkanov DV, Zdiruk KK. Strategiya obespecheniya sootvetstviya kak osnova koncepcii razvitiya informacionnyh tekhnologij v medicinskom uchrezhdenii. Vestnik Nacional'nogo mediko-hirurgicheskogo Centrа im. N.I. Pirogova. 2017;12(3):3–8.
5. The regulation of project management of the National Medical and Surgical Center named after N.I. Pirogov. By order dated 04.27.2017 №091.